Member Out of Valley
NAME : Shiva Raj Pandit (Ph.D.)
DATE OF BIRTH : 7 February 1969
SEX : MALE
NATIONALITY : NEPALI
PERMANENT ADDRESS : Pyuthan Municipality-8
Phone: 086-410043 (Res)
JOB : Law practiced . and Lecturer at Sworgadwari Multiple Campus, Pyuthan
EDUCATION : MA,M.Ed.BL,Ph.D.
OTHER JOB ENGAGEMENT : law practice in District court Pyuthan and High court, Tulsipur .
LANGUAGE : NEPALI, ENGLISH and HINDI
|KEY EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE|
– Law Practice at District and High court Nepal since 1995 to till now .
– Lecturer at Sworgadwari Multiple Campus,Pyuthan, since 2000 AD to till now ( 19 Years) .
- Ph D in Political science entitle – People’s Liberation Army in Political Transformation : Nepalese Prospective of Conflict Transformation, 2016
- M A in Political Science (Central Campus) . T.U. 1997. (Thesis entitle: Role of opposition Party (CPN UML) during the period of 2048-051 BS
- M.Ed. in Education Planning and Management (EPM) from Mahendra Ratna Campus, Tahachal TU KTM (Thesis entitle : Conflict Management on School Management Committee in Community School, 2007
- Bachelor in Law (BL) from Nepal Law campus KTM (TU) Nepal, 1995.
- Bachelor in Education (B Ed) Population Studies from Balkumari College, Chitwan (TU) Narayangad 2002
- Proficiency Certificate Level in Law from Mahendra Multiple Campus Nepalganj 1988
- School Leaving Certificate (SLC) from Janta Secondary School Bagdula Pyuthan ( SLC Board Nepal) 1986
- Training on Continuing legal education programme for young lawyers on constitutional litigation, organized by Nepal Bar Association collaboration with Canadian Bar Association, August 22-25, 2008 .
- Training on Conflict Mitigation Programme organized by Nepal Bar Association 11 th September 2009.
- Training on Planning Monitoring and Evaluation, organized by INSEC, Nepalganj. 2005
- Training on Journalism and Human Rights, Organized by Nepal Press Institute Regional Communication Resources Centre Nepalganj, ( 6 days) 2059 Shrawan 26-31 Pyuthan .
- Office Package of Computer Training, 6months from Paramount Computer Training Institute,
Kalimati, Ktm,2001 .
FACILITATION AND PARTICIPATION
- Participation and presentation of symposium in International Conference, 2018 organized by Dong A University, Vietnam.
- Resource person oF DDC Pyuthan for VDC Level Planning, Budgeting and Implementation, Right base Training programme Fiscal Yr 067 ⁄ 068 and 068⁄069 ( LGCDP and Nepal Govt. programme )
- Resource Person of District Hospital Pyuthan on Gender and Adolescence base Training programme FY 2066⁄067,067⁄068 and 068⁄069 ( funded by UNFPA and Nepal Govt.)
- Resource person oF Women and Child district Office Pyuthan on Gender and Adolescence base Training programme FY 2066⁄067,067⁄068 and 068⁄069 ( funded by UNFPA )
- Involvement as a Resource Person on (2 packages) trainings ‘Management of Water Supply Schemes’ for Water Users Committee (UC) members conducted by Community Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Pyuthan district ( ADB and Nepal Govt.)
- Facilitation for different user’s groups for co-operative and income generation and planning.
- Social Audit.
|The tasks to be accomplished|
- Handle litigation of public cases in Pyutahn district court and Appeal Court
- Prepared .and formulation of various financial and Banking policies during the Bank registration process .
- Liaise with different private firm for contracts, memorandum and tax counseling .
- Review and prepare contract letters, TOR and personnel recruitment polices,
- Maintain statutory books, minutes as per needed.
- Ensure implementation polices and procedure of School’s management and private firms.
- Advisor of different firms and institutions.
- Report writing, submission and endorsement of the different firms and government agencies.
|Medal and Letter of Appreciation|
- Nepal Vidhya Bhusan ´K´ awarded by President of Nepal, on the occasion of Education Day 2017 Sital Niwas Kathmandu.
- Appreciation for recent and current issues of district and National issues writing National Weekly News paper, Awarded by Nepal Journalist Association, District Branch Office Pyuthan ,
- Appreciation for good facilitation , awarded by district hospital, Pyuthan
- Appreciation letter for good management and handling of formulation of school management policies.
- Appreciation for support of management and financial support for the school management committee.
Speaking Reading Writing
English Good Excellent Good
Nepali Excellent Excellent Excellent
Hindi Excellent Excellent Excellent
- Book Smaya ra Sandarv Published and edit by oneself .
- 5 Research Articles published on National level Research Journal, published from Kathmandu
- More than 200 general articles were published in National and weekly, monthly and annual journals and news papers.
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
- Executive member of Nepal Bar Association Central Office Kathmandu .
- Expert and subject member of Education, Planning and Informal Education, Tribhuwan University, Dean Office, Kirtipur, Kathmandu 2018 May to till date .
- Legal Advisor of Hamro Ekta Weekly National News Paper,Pyuthan vision monthly and Radio Lisne 103.6 MH Pyuthan.
- Chairman and board member of Private and Community Schools Management Committee of Pyuthan district ( two schools)
EXPOSURE AND INTERNATIONAL VISIT:
Azerbaijan – 2018
Vietnam – 2018
Malaysia – 2018
South Korea – 2008
Hong Kong – 1996