Advocate/ ADR Practitioner
B.L., LL.M (Constitutional and Commercial Law)
Nationality : Nepali
Citizenship no: 17359/4009/3727
Permanent Address: Kapil Tole, Tilottama-1, Rupendehi, Province no. 5,
Temporary Address: Sitapakha, Mahalxmi-4, Lalitpur, Province no. 3
- Executive Member, Confederation of Lawyers in Asia Pacific Region (COLAP)
- Vice President, Nepal Mediator’s Society
- Senior Partner, IB Law Associates, Anamnagar, Kathmandu
- President, Patan Appellate Court (present High Court) Bar Association (2004-2006)
- Secretary General, Nepal Mediator’s Society (2012-2014)
- Secretary General, Progressive and Professional Lawyers’ Association, Nepal (2015-2018)
- Has an extensive litigation practice since 1990 (29 years) in all three tiers of court in the country.
- Expertise in property law cases, land disputes, civil law disputes, and commercial disputes, with more experience in the Supreme Court of Nepal.
- Advanced Trainer in Mediation, has received Advanced Training of Trainers in the Mediation Skills and has trained over five hundred graduates on Mediation Skills.