Women, Out of Valley
DATE OF BIRTH : 24/05/1974
CITIZENSHIP : Nepalese
SEX : Female
FATHER’S NAME : Prasad Sharma(Bhandari)
MARITIAL STATUS : Married
HUSBAND’S NAME : Yuba Raj Parajuli
PERMANENT ADDRESS: Annapurna tole- 7, House No. 45
Pokhara Sub-metropolitan City Ward No. 7, Kaski, Nepal
E-mail ADDRESS : email@example.com
OFFICE ADDRESS : Khushi Law Associates
Rastrabank Chowk -17, Pokhara.
Phone Number : 977-9846208973(M)
LANGUAGE ABILITIES: English – (written & spoken)
Nepali – (written & spoken)
Hindi – (written & spoken)
PERSONAL INTERESTS: Teaching, Social work, doing research activities etc.
|S/N||Degree||Year of Completion||Name of institution|
|1||LLM (Human Rights and Gender Justice||2073 B.S.||Kathmandu School of Law, Bhaktapur|
|1||M.A. (Sociology)||2067 B.S.||Prithvi Narayan Campus, Pokhara|
|2.||Bachelors in Law
|2055 B.S.||PN Campus, Pokhara; Nepal.|
|3.||Intermediate in Law
|2049 B.S.||PN Campus, Pokhara; Nepal.|
|4.||S.L.C.||2047 B.S.||Bindhyabasini Secondary School Pokhara (HMG)|
Work Experience :
- Advocate, Nepal Bar Council.
- Council Member of Nepal Bar Association.
- Legal Officer of Legal Aid and Consultancy Centre, Kaski.
- Mediator in District Court Kaski since 2062 B.S.
- Secretary of Women Human Rights Defender Network (WHRD), Kaski.
- Member of “Women Lawyers Forum”, Kaski .
- Member of “Women Community Awareness Society”, Kaski;
- Former Chairperson of District Paralegal Network,Kaski.
- Former Secretary of Appellate Court Bar Association Women Lawyer Center.
- Clinical Legal Education Training for 10 months Organized by LACC, KTM.
- ‘Gender Sensitization Workshop’ for 3 days – Organized by LACC, KTM.
- ‘Gender and Development Training’ for 4 days –Organized by CNGO/ SBAN.KTM
- ‘Professional Proposal and Report Writing Training’ For 5 days – Organized by Youth for Change Nepal.
- ‘Gender Integrated In Planning and Program Training’ for 6 days Organized by CNGO/ SBAN.KTM
- ‘Resource Mobilization Training’ for 5 days’ – Organized by CNGO/SBAN.KTM
- ‘Mediation Counselling Training’ for 4 days – Organized by JIT/Kaski.
- ‘Human Rights and Women and Girls Trafficking Training’ for 5 days- Organized by JIT/Kaski.
- ‘Basic Lawyering Skills Training’ for 4 days-Organized by NBA.
- ‘Workshop on Democracy, Inclusion and Constitutional Issues’ for 5 days –Organized by NGO Federation of Nepal.
- Training on “Access to Justice for the Victims of Sexual and Gender based Violence” for 3 days- Organized by UN/OHCHR.
- TOT on Fact finding Skill and Counselling Programme for 4 days’Organized by LACC, KTM.
- Psycho-Social Counselling Training for 7 days-Organized by Pokhara Sub-Metropolitian City Office, Kaski.
- Training for Justice Sector Actors on Juvenile Justice for 3 days – Organized by CeLRRd.
- Basic Mediation Training for 42 hours – Organized by NBA, KTM.
- Workshop on Human Rights Strategic Litigation for 3 days – Organized by Advocacy Forum, Nepal/ICJ.
- Training on ‘UN Resolution no.1325 and women rights’ for 2 days conducted by OHCHR regional office pokhara.
Visited to: Nepal & India
- Computer operation and Internet skills.
- Motorbike driving skill and licence.