(Karnali) Province No 6
Date of Birth: 2029/05/13
Membership in Professional Societies:
- Voice -chaired person of Nepal Bar Association, Applet court Jumla
General Secretary of legal aid committee, jumla .
- Legal advisor Radio Karnali F.M Jumla .
Detailed Tasks Assigned:
Develop detail implementation plan to achieve indicative milestone of the projects,Mange project staff based Job Description (JD). Support to organization for legal provision, advice to board and management team. Develop implementation process documents based on project proposal. Facilitated capacity building activity to staff members by organizing training, workshop, exposure, hands on couching.
Periodically field visit for monitoring the projects status at field level. Develop thematic training manual and mange to organize trainings, workshops, public hearing, and social audit. Create harmonious professional relationship among district level stakeholders. Monitored , documented and disseminated of human rights situation of Jumla. Facilitated to build linkage with human rights networks, National human rights Commit ion and national level networks.Launch good governance and peace rational and building activities
- 11 days Human Rights Trainings of Trainers on organized by INSEC held on 19th-25th December, 2005at Banepa Dhulikhel
- 9 days Training of Trainers on ” Human rights and conflicts management” organized by KIRDARC Nepal held on November 16 —24 2006 at Nepal Jung.
- 4 module peace and trust training organized by action Asia and Friend for Peace on June 11 to December last at various places , Like Kathmandu , Pokhara
- 2 days Community mediation workshop organized by UNDP and law and parliament affair ministry on March 4 to 5 at Jumla .
- 3 days HIV /AIDS trainings organized by CONCERN WORLDWIDE at Nepal Jung
- 9 days income generation, conflict mitigation Trainings of Trainers on organized by Winkrock international held on June 16th to 24th 2008 at Jumla
- 5 days Proposal writing training at Jumla on March 17th to 21st 2004 organized by NGO Federation
- 5 day Monitoring and Evaluation training organized by KIRDARC NEPAL held on November 11 to 15 2008 at Nepalgunj
- 3 day neutral diastral management training on organized by Save the children USA on 24th to 26th December 2008 at Kathmandu
- 2 days advocacy training organized by KIRDARC NEPAL held at Nepalgunj on 5 June to 6 June 2009
- Two days conflict management trainings organized conflict mitigation program held on Nepalgunj 4th September 2009
|1||Bachelor in Law||Tribhuvan University||2055|
|3||School Leaving Certificate||SLC board, Nepal||2047|
From: September 11 -2005 to December 1-2005
Employer: District coordinator Centre to assist and protect child rights of Nepal CAP -CRON
Position Held: District Coordinator
Develop detail implementation plan. Implement project activities at field level and district level based on detail implementation plan. Periodically, field visit to monitor the project activities. Organized capacity building oriented activities to project staff and field staff. Build on strong relationship with key stakeholders. Conduct monthly, half yearly and yearly review and planning meeting at VDC and district level. Build on professional relationship with relevant government line agencies and stakeholders. Reporting to the respective line manager.
Employer: December 1-2005 To : December last 2010 Date Karnali Integrated Rural Development and Research Center (KIRDARC)-Nepal
Position Held: Human Rights Officer
Develop strategic action plan to implement the program activities. Mange to implement the program activities effectively at field level. Organize capacity building oriented trainings, workshop, exposure visit to Human Rights Defenders (HRD), Human Rights and Peace Groups (HRPGs) .Documentation, publication and dissemination of the human rights violation cases. Organize public hearing of government line agencies i,e DDC . Develop public hearing manual for Human Rights and Peace Groups (HRPGs) . Monitoring VDC and DDC policy compliance as human rights activists to promote democratic practices and good governance to government and non government duty bearers (service providers)
Facilitated to promote and protect human rights, good governance and peace building.
|4||Other local Nepali language Speaks in Karnali.||A||B||A||Ö|
A= Excellent B= Good C= Fair D= Poor
I, the undersigned, certify that to the best of my knowledge and belief, these data correctly describe me, my qualifications, and my experience.
Date: 18 May 2011
Full name of staff member: Min Bahadur Mahat
Full name of authorized representative: Dhan Bahadur Gautam